- Log in to your cpanel and the Google Admin console
- Select the option that says “I already have a domain”.
- To verify it,select either TXT, CNAME or HTML method.
Note: If you select TXT or Cname, you will be given a string or a pair of strings to add in your cpanel’s Advanced DNS zone editor.
- Then continue with the set up process in your Google admin console.
Note: If you the records are correct, you will receive a notification that the domain was verified successfully in your admin console. Then you will receive the mxrecords and their priorities. Enter them under MX Entry in cpanel.
Note: MX entry is found under the Mail tab.
- Proceed by selecting the number of users/email accounts and the billing cycle.
- You must login to post comments