For the latest Versions
For the new File Zilla version , you have to make a few modifications in the settings before you can connect because they support TLS connection by
default yet shared server use plain FTP.
- Click on file then site manager.
- Click “New Site” to add the site if not listed.
- Enter the host and the port number.
- The protocol should be FTP
- Encryption: “Only use plain FTP”
- Logon type can be set to normal then enter the username and password.
- Click on “Connect” to establish a connection with your hosting account.
- You must login to post comments